Sunday, March 4, 2007

"And I could write it down"

So the job seems to be going much better than before. However I still don't like it. I just want to be doing something more, earning more. Is it so much to ask for something to challenge me, or, something that is worthy of my abilities? I know that this seems like ingratitude, but I want to be a professional. I mean, I got the degree, where's the job? I don't want to clean up after people and deal with their needy requests. Again, I just want to write.

...and I would like something to go right in my life right about now. Either job wise, relationship wise or health wise. (I need to go get my gym membership and work on my fitness). Is it not that when one part of your life goes horribly awry another will flourish? I'm ready for something to flourish and I think I'm worth some growth damn it.

No comments: