Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Ou'est mon mare le prince rebelle"


Indeed. Okay, I hate getting psycho like this because it's really nothing. So, I've been talking to this guy on Myspace for like a month. Lately it's been picking up. For the past three days alone we've posted on each others' comment walls like psychos. We really don't talk about serious things. I've asked him a few things, but I've been thinking he doesn't really want to get to know me as a person, just someone to joke with.



I really enjoy joking around, which is pretty much all we can do because he's in the STL region. But he's soo attractive and funny, and he seems so sweet. I really want to meet him. He'd be so much fun to drink with and I know he'd like my friends because we're all crazy. Haha. It's just nice to have something to look forward to. He seems interested (a little). It says he's not looking for anything, which is fine, but I'm smitten. Oh, my God, I am. I'm smitten.



And another thing that I hate thinking is...what if he wouldn't like me in real life? What if I'm not attractive enough? What if my personality isn't what he thought it'd be? I hate meeting people online.

Okay, now that I've totally psychoed all over the place, I need to say for the record that I am perfectly sane and realistic. All I want to do is meet him, not move in and adopt puppies with him. ALL I'm saying is that he's a little charmer and I like that I have something to look forward to when the day sucks balls. It's nice to have someone give me a smile. End of story. I'm not holding my breath or an object he's touched. Too cute though.

(Photos from Beautiful)

No comments: