Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Naked and loving it!

Happy V-Day!!! Happy birthday Mom!



I'm about half way through Naked and I'm loving it!!! I would like to review the book after I'm done, but I don't think I'm good enough to write a review about a book, is that weird? I mean, books are so much more complex than movies or music. To define what is great about a book is like trying to define why the stars are brillant. Each person has a different reason why they love books and what turns them on about each book.



I've decided to write my memoirs. I'll call it "Part Un" or some shit to signify that I really shouldn't be writing my memoirs. Today I wrote about getting high on 4/20. Haha. It's humorous, I think. I think I'm just inspired by Sedaris so much that I want to write like him. Well, I'm going to read now.

Oh, got a job at Target (not the best, but a job). I start Tuesday. May go to Mardi Gras festivities in the STL for the weekend. My b-day better be awesome.



Oh, and I just got done with an interview with one of the owners of C&R Supermarket for this story I'm writing. And another one of my pet peeves is having to pry out a damn response/answer to a question. Goddamn people, just indulge me.

No comments: