Sunday, March 4, 2007

Will Young


I recently downloaded some songs from Will Young. He's the British Pop Idol winner from 2002. His voice is so smooth and silky. I just fell for his voice on the spot. AND he's gay AND 5 years older than myself. Haha. Rrright. But still, it's nice to dream. Sometimes he looks like plastic for his various photoshoots, but he's a good looking kid.



I hope a lot more celebrities come out this year. We need more representation. We just need to take over. Last night at Deuce or should I say douche I was at the bar and I guess everyone was waiting for me to close my tab and Eric turned around and asked where I was. Shenay said at the bar and he said "that fag". I mean, in hind sight it's not a big deal and I know he doesn't mean it, but Sheniqua slapped him. Then as we were leaving he told me about it, thinking I'd just laugh it off with him. I told him that it's not okay. I mean, I know homosexuals are trying to take back the word. I just don't think I'll ever be okay with it. I mean, yeah, I can use it, but I still don't. Once you've been called a faggot, you don't want hear the word uttered ever again.



Oh, well. What can you do? Just keep on breaking stereotypes and paving the way for everyone to be okay with each other I guess. Step by step.

1 comment:

cupcake1976 said...

Hiya,so glad you've discovered the fantastic Mr Young. He has the most amazing voice on this earth, he's endlessly talented, and beautiful too.
He's in a theatre play over here at the moment (in Manchester) - The Vortex, by Noel Coward, and he has the lead role. I've seen it a few times - he's brilliant. It finishes on 10th March, and has been pretty much a sell out.
Not sure if this link will work, but it's a little picture of him in the play:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/bluefrog10164/willbig.jpg

Not sure when his 4th album will be - probably next year from what he's said.


N x