Sunday, March 25, 2007

Entry 50 comes quite blissfully

So, a little update of inane gibberish.

I'm enjoying my job much more than I was. I AM grateful to have a job, despite my distain for it. There are a handful of people I enjoy seeing on a regular basis. There is one that I loathe.



I have a major crush on someone there. He's not gay, unfortunately (which is always how it works with me). But it's nice to have a crush.

I've started talking to Scott on the phone. I returned his call the other day after he called randomly, but he hasn't called back. Perhaps I'll push things forward.

I really like to be aggressive with guys. Girls have these rules about being considered "pushy" or "psycho". I find it perfectly entertaining. It's like; "I'll put forth effort if I'm interested." Why not just be aggressive, be, be aggressive. Go team!



Okay, bed time. Work tomorrow. Hopefully some fun in my near future.

No comments: