Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The art of precision

Tonight after drinking at McNally's we went to Beth's and smoked.

As always deep conversation commenced. Somehow Beth's gecko inspired us to talk about animals. Then I brought up how my mind doesn't think scientifically. I told everyone that it's really hard for me to grasp those concepts. Andrew agreed and told us about his mind set being about following directions. The art of precision as he called it.

Unlike science, which is more study and research, the art of precision lies in the study of accuracy. What works well. Andrew said he studies history (which makes sense).

I feel like Jordan and I lie in the art of expression. I know I want to write about emotions and images. I want for everyone to live and see what I see: beauty. I just want to express. That's my art.

I just love how everyone expresses an art in each and every one of their skills. Call it talent. Call it craft. It's all an expression of the person. It is art.

No comments: