Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ode to Timothy Mosley

In the spirit of my testimonials to all things black people. I've desided to re-post this poem for Timbaland from my Myspace profile.



Ode to Timbaland

Timbo, how I love thee;
You make such mad beats;
Your music is so layered and textured;
You spin gold from behind glass that is plated

Oh, Timbaland, Thomas Crown;
You've made stars from specks of dust;
Your songs are brillant,
especially with that mad beat box

Aaliyah was your baby girl;
Missy your partner in crime;
Of course we won't forget Magoo,
and you've made JT's star shine through

Timbo, never stop making music;
I wish you and I could make some bombs;
When will they see that you're a diamond in the rough,
Making beats so our bodies never stop



I love Timbaland. He's my FAVORITE producer. I think he can do no wrong. I want him to produce my first album (if ever someone were stupid enough to let me make one).

No comments: