Thursday, February 21, 2008

Victoria's Secret Feud

It occured to me the other day while watching Project Runway that Heidi Klum is the white people's Tyra Banks. I know, I know, white people don't need their own version of Tyra (she's good all by herself). They must have a little rivalry. I'm not saying they have a big feud going on, but they do have many things in common that could lead to some tension. Let's take a look...



Both are former Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover models.

Both are former Victoria's Secret icons.

Both have their own fashion-runway shows.

Both are missing a few screws.

Both say outrageously stupid things on their shows but are hilarious non-the-less.

Both aren't shy of gaining a few pounds (granted Heidi gained her weight from being preggers for the past five years because of all the Seal sex). Oops.



There are striking differences however...



Heidi's show focuses on actual talent that has to produce something.

Heidi's fellow judges offer constructive criticisms and hold real authority in the world of fashion. Nigel is very delicious though.

...and call me crazy...but I think Tyra gets off being a beyotch to the girls who want to be models.



And besides...Heidi's German. Shouldn't she win by defalt? Hahaha. I'm totally joking.

No comments: