Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Trama Recall

This past weekend we were all sitting around at Amanda's and just drinking and shooting the shit. As with most friends, stories from shenanigans past were divulged.

Somehow we got on the topic of animals and the disgusting habits that seem to come so naturally to them. Jordan reminded me of the time we saw these two white toy poodle, fluffy pieces of shit when driving on Rock Quarry Road when I lived in Columbia.



Jordan and I were driving north on Rock Quarry and along the road between Old Nifong and Grindstone is a trailer park. There are also some straggler trailers at the corner of Rock Quarry and Grindstone.

Well, we head to the light at Grindstone and Rock Quarry and these two nasty toy poodles are in the middle of the road. I stop as to not hit them. It wasn't so much that they were in the street that bothered me, but the shear fact that their white faces were soiled with blood and guts from a carcass that was on the side of the road. The dogs proceeded to go to the carcass and rub and roll in its remains.



I'm pretty sure all I wanted to do was run over those nasty fuckers. All other animals in the world, one. Dogs, zero. It was truly one of the most horrific and horrid things I've seen in quite some time.

No comments: