Thursday, February 28, 2008

Office Space

I'm amazed at the jobs that I get sometimes. Take this job at the Missouri Department of Revenue for instance.

I have never worked in a place that was so...skeeza. Let's look at some facts about these people.



I have never before worked with so many people that have been beaten with the ugly stick. It's mean to say but true. Have I just been too spoiled by working in Columbia? I know the age ranges are a little disproportionate, but still, the accumulation of fugly is "wowing".

And the way they dress does not improve their disposition. When did business casual become hooded sweatshirts and white socks worn with dark shoes. Can you say fashion faux pas?

Not only is there the age, attractive and fashion factors, but the individuals themselves.

Does the overweight woman need to be smoking on breaks if she has to take an inhaler with her?

Does the porker girl with bad bleach blond hair need to wear so much eyeliner that she looks like a raccoon?

There's the old man who wears his khakis hiked up over his belly and makes weird noises at the urinal when he goes pee at every break.



Do people need to constantly laugh and talk about inappropriate things like artificial insemination? Also the use of curse words is very unprofessional. My supervisor used "shit" three times on Monday. Classy.

Well, at least they're happy.

No comments: