Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year in 2007


So, the reviews are in and 2007 sucked.

Let's see, I started off pretty up-in-the-air after having graduated.

I started working at Target in February, which turned out to be not so bad. Cool people. I got a cool friend out of it. I met a new headcase that I spent more time thinking about than I'd like to admit. Red and khaki is just obnoxious when you think about it.

I then turned my attention to the Humane Society, aka Satan's Playhouse of Terror and Soul-sucking. I really think that job has been the most damaging thing I've ever done thus far. Key word being: thus far.

Now it's nowhere fast. I've been plagued by lack of motivation and lack of enthusiasm. Everyone can see I'm unhappy. I can no longer pretend to enjoy people's company. I'm discouraged because I don't have a job and even more so because I don't have money to pay my debts, let alone enjoy myself out on a night on the town with my friends.

At least 2007 was my year. I mean, I really did a lot and went through a lot without much distraction from others.

These little hurts will heal.

Okay, top five movies:

1. Across the Universe


2. Grindhouse


3. The Darjeeling Limited


4. Knocked Up


5. Hot Fuzz


Top five albums:

1. M.I.A. - Kala


2. Amy Winehouse - Back to Black


3. Rilo Kiley - Under the Blacklight


4. Timbaland - Timbaland Presents Shock Value


5. Across the Universe Soundtrack

No comments: