Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eh, 2008

I must first apologize to myself for not writing in so long. I've been through a major funk. Yes, a depression. I've just been so discouraged by being fired and not finding something right away. I felt inspired at first and thought it would come easy. That was my thinking, "Maybe now that I'm free from the Humane Society I can now pick up a higher paying job that I deserve."



But it is not that easy. It's months of hard work to find a job. That fact alone got me so discouraged. I know I need to find something fast and I don't have a problem looking in the service industry.

Okay, 2008 and I'm out of it and ready. That's step one. I'm in it and ready.

Lately my anxiety has been getting to me by not having money coming in. I've been remembering my dreams lately and I always remember them when I'm under distress, unrest.



I remember having a dream where I had leeches on my ass after swimming in a pond. I remember having to take them off. They left red patches on my flesh.

Another dream I had involved me blowing my nose. When I took the tissue back it was covered in blood and at the bottom left-hand corner in blood was the anarchy sign. Hahaha. It was a little scary.



Oh, dreams. They're made of these.

No comments: