Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lord, you are not as funny as you'd like to believe...



Just when I thought I had gotten over my previous feelings for a certain someone, life, fate, God, whatever you want to call it, has thrown yet another curve ball to utterly complicate the situation.

I began a new level of flirtation with this person a couple of weeks ago. Ultimately it ended when I couldn't find a way to meet up with him for a sexy time in the wee morning hours of July 5.

Now there is zero percent acknowledgement that any of this took place.

All I want is someone who is not a closet case, or into playing games. Jesus. What is wrong with everyone? I'm not excluding myself mind you. But really. I'm not as bad as some of the nut-jobs out there.

And all I can do now is ask myself what is the purpose of this person in my life? I'm moving back to Jeff in two weeks. He's apparently going to join the military. Nothing like running away from shit, eh?

I just believe everyone serves a purpose in our lives. What's his? We dream that these people will bring some remarkable presence or fulfillment in our lives. I mean the people we hold near and dear to us. I need to stop questioning and just ride the tides. Unfortunately easier said than done.

No comments: