Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ghetto Hippies

You heard it here first people. This is a new term to our culture that I'm bringing into our lexicon. It's called "ghetto hippie". The term refers almost exclusively to my roommate Stonedya.



I mean, what other term can you come up with for someone who can shake her ass in the middle of a living room while smoking from a piece?

I also had a wonderful time last night just hanging out with some of the coolest people in the world. I want to live at Joe's house on the west coast with the people who were there last night: Joe, Andrew, Justin, Sonya, Jordan, Emma, Janelle (who was there in spirit), dogs Sammy and Luna, and myself.



I can't believe how many people in my life that I love. I've never been in a place before where I just love people around me for who they are and that bring so much intellectual stimulation to the table. I just have so much love for these people and I hope to continue to surround myself with positive people and energies.

No comments: