Monday, July 23, 2007

Bummer!

I think when I move out to Cali I want to write full-time, and start a little food surf stand on a beach. It'd be mainly for those who surf, but for beach goers in general.



The lunch menu selections would change daily according to what produce, fish and other foods you can get at market that morning. It would have great fresh, filling meals at reasonable prices.

I'm also down that I have to move home. I think ultimately I'll just benefit so much from it. But it's sad. I'll miss my times here in Columbia. I'll miss everyone I've met. I've met so many people here and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love them all.



And hopefully I'll continue to make friends with Jordan gone. I feel I might be a little lost without her. But I know I'll manage well. AND I hope people in CoMo will let me crash and will want to hang out.

1 comment:

Justin Scott said...

when are you moving to cali? where will you be?

i'm in cali right now, i just love it here, cannot believe I ever left this place for Columbia... Big mistake. You will just love it here.

-justin