Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Future Husband

In the tradition of getting all things posted and out there on the web. I must write about my ideal man.

Yes, getting married is something I would like to embark on if allowed in the state I reside.

I prefer men who have dark features. I only assume that this is because I am a blonde and feel that another blonde mate would be too much to handle. Needless to say I like someone tall and fit, but not crazy buff or crazy skinny. Average is the term that comes to mind.



This is why Josh Wald is perfect for me. Yes, I have sung his praises to many of my friends. He's a model/skateboarder and I'm in love with him. I have no idea if he's gay (knowing my luck, he isn't). But if he's not, then someone out there has a mold to fit, don't they? He has four tattoos (that I know of and are visible). He's lean, without being too skinny and fit enough without being too buff. I believe I read somewhere that he's 6'4" and was born in 1979. That's just five years older than myself. (Completely manageable). Mr. Wald is also someone that can wear clothes and looks good in them. (Something I personally adore). AND depending on what he wears, he can look older, more mature, or younger and hip. (Yes, I just used the word hip, which is not). This post is for you Josh Wald, wherever you may be.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's all fine & dandy, john-john, except you're stepping on MY turf with that tall dark & handsome stuff...watch out, buddy, cuz you've got yourself competition right here!