Monday, July 28, 2008

We Are But Her Pawns!

AHahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Today I was watching Oprah and Chris Brown was on doing some good deed she demanded and he performed on her show. Or should I say she performed for Oprah. Seriously, it was like watching a queen in her court, her subjects around her, with the jester jumping around doing something musical. And the funniest part was when she stretched out her arms and while clapping like a queen says, "Oh my I am so amused by these silly clowns." (Just imagine Oprah as a Victorian British woman.

Wow, I thought it was funny, but then again I have a British woman stuck in my head all day.

But seriously, we have made her our queen. Queen Oprah. People go ape-shizzle for her. Long live the Queen!

Here's the clip. You can barely notice it, but look closely at Oprah at the end of Chris Brown's performance. Warning: the video is janky.

No comments: