Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Can See Through Bullshit



I love me some Barack-e-Poo, but home-boy came to rural, southern (not northern or eastern, or heaven forbid, central) Missouri. And in his speech Barack says, "Missourah."

I was livid. But then I thought about it. Barack knows. That hunk of black Panther knows it's "Missouri", he's just playing the game of politics. The game? Get voters who wouldn't normally vote for you to vote for you. How? By making them think you're one of them. "Look I'm just like you, 'Missourah!', I'm common as get-all!"

Oh, Barack-ie. You go get 'em!

2 comments:

Justin Scott said...

Hillary and Bill did the same thing, when Bush did it, I think he actually thought it was Missourah.

Jonnie Walker84 said...

This photo just makes me wanna run up to all of them, baby voice in toe, and squeeze all their cheeks! It's so cute I want to just eat them!!! (Not literally).