Tuesday, April 24, 2007

"They’ll come true, impossible not to do"

So, is my life starting to turn? Could it be that my dreams may come true? Are the stars starting to align?



I got a short visit from my sister the other day and I told her about Nathan having an opening in his apartment in September. She mentioned that that was when CB2 is opening in Manhattan and asked if I would be willing to work there. I told her I would.



Now it's all I can think about. I can't stop thinking about jobs and being a reporter and living my New York life. I'm not scared at all about living there. Sure, I'd be nervous, but an excited nervous. I think of all the possibilities there and I just know I can find something while working at CB2, or even getting a job as a reporter.

Sheniqua even has been talking about moving to NY. That would be amazing. Even if we didn't live with Nathan, we'd definately have fun together.



I now need to focus on boning up my resume and attracting an employer. I need this summer to save. A second job and some job exploration.

I really hope this is a sign. A sign for change. A sign of hope that my time has come.

No comments: