Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The me, the you

I’ve been thinking lately of how innately sexual life is. Not just in a sexual sense, though that is nice. Don’t get me wrong, I love being physical and the aspects that surround it, but sex is also the aspect of two coming together. The yen, the yang.

I’ve been noticing the way there’s that sexual dance in every relationship in life. The balance of it. The give, the take.



In the Earth, it is the water and the air. The way the moon dances into the sky shying away the rays of the sun. The way the rays gently caress the night and they hold each other tight as they roll over with the Earth between them. The earth, the sky.



In nature it is the way the roots hold on to the soil. Each plant holds tightly to the ground. Both give to each other creating a balance. Each fulfills its roll in a greater purpose that no one really understands. The destiny, the chance.



There is more to every relationship than its being. I won’t pretend to know or understand the answers. The destiny of everything and every one. Is this God? I don’t know. I know it’s something greater though. Something is there and I don’t think you cannot feel it. The me, the you.



The coming together of two people. The exchange. The giving of both on such a scale that for one split second, when both are released, everything is drawn in. The give, the take. The earth, the sky. The destiny, the chance. The force, the distance. The push, the pull. The space, the time. The hurt, the joy. The triumph, the pain. The trials, the tribulations. The good, the bad. The yin, the yang. The me, the you.

(Originally written 13/10/07)

No comments: