Wednesday, January 7, 2009

R.I.P. 2008

Thank God 2008 is over. It was pretty tough year. But we're all the wiser, right?

I had some ridiculous number of jobs. Like five. I'm working out my finances which hopefully will be more prosperous this year. (Supposedly 2009 is going to be great for Aquarius'. I'll keep breathing to be sure). Uh, the rest is too long, boring, frustrating and wasteful to dwell on. I'm thankful for all my friends, who I've cemented as my make-shift family. Rachael, Rachel, Ben, and of course Jordan, have all been noticeable shining stars in my life.

Now my top picks. They're few. Especially the movies.

Albums
(My apologies to Beyonce and Britney for not getting their albums in time. I have to purchase them out of principle).

5. Madonna - Hard Candy


4. Robin Thicke - Something Else


3. MGMT - Oracular Spectacular


2. Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak


1. Coldplay - Viva La Vida


** Honorable Mentions - T.I. - Paper Trail, Panic At the Disco - Pretty.Odd., Jason Mraz - We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things, Estelle - Shine, Ludacris - Theater of the Mind

Movies
(A lot of movies I saw this year were comedies. And they all have something to do with Judd Apatow)

5. Role Models


4. Step Brothers


3. Pineapple Express


2. The Dark Knight


1. Milk

No comments: