Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hello Again, Is It Me You're Looking For?



I posted one month ago exactly. I feel like I don't utilize this as much as I should.

Anyway, I have to write about some new theories I have discovered under the influence of a very special batch of scones.

I have deducted that humans are both a unique channel of energies, life revolves around water, and something else. Hmm...(insert obvious stoner joke).

First point. Humans, everyone, every thing is made up of atoms, correct? What are atoms but forms of energy? I think people would agree. In space there's nothing but atoms and molecules, etc. This energy is formed into the three-dimensional world. This is where we become physical things. It's a very concentrated version of energy. Tightly packed. And when we die. When our physical bodies switch off, that energy is released. Just poof. Back into the universe.

I think humans are unique in that they have their own energy, their own being. But then we're released out of this dimension. And what's out there is dimensionless. It's the conscience that's released. It's not here, but it's not not here. It's all knowledge and all being.

This channel of energy is streamed into the third-dimension. Just always going. I guess the closest thing we have a name for it is time. But it's a cold name for something so grand, so infinite. But this stream is always in motion. It's the flow of our energies.

It's this flow that gives us form in the physical. This physical energy is water. Which is my second point.

Water gives us what we are. What life needs. Humans are 80 percent water. The earth is 75 percent water. It's the life source of our physical universes. And what a great correlation between the earth and humans. Of course we're destroying our planet. We destroy ourselves. But I digress.

The other night I just felt that my body was traveling through space and time in waves. I felt the flow of life. It was scary, exhilarating, comforting and beautiful all in one.



Which gets me to my third discovery (told you I'd remember). The three dimensional energies we interact with fire, wind, water, earth are the physical manifestations of what the universe is like. Like our interaction with these elements is supposed to help us understand what the universe is like. Its made of all these brilliant energies, and our relationship with these elements is interaction of the energies within the universe.

I think I just need to retire from writing for now.

No comments: